2021 Application And Fees
- Request an application form telephonically, via email, or collect at the office.
- Submit completed form with all documentation as requested.
- Once form has been submitted our selection process will take place.
- Should your child be accepted, an annual registration fee will have to be paid a.s.a.p. in order to secure your child’s place within Tambotie.
Normal admissions (January – 22 October)
- Non-refundable registration fee of R800 (Primary) or R750 (Pre-Primary) is payable after the acceptance letter is received.
- Pre-Primary and Grades 2 – 7 normal admissions process is followed throughout the year.
Late admissions (23 October – 30 November) – Applicable for Grade 1
- Non-refundable registration fee of R800 plus non-refundable up-front payment of January’s school fee of R2,890. (Total payment = R3,690).
- The up-front payment of January’s school fees will be credited to your school fee account.
Tambotie School Fees for 2021
- One Child: R18,150 payable over 11 months at R1,650 p.m.
- Second Child: R17,050 payable over 11 months at R1,550 p.m.
- First Child: R31,790 payable over 11 months at R2,890 p.m.
- Second Child: R30,690 payable over 11 months at R2,790 p.m.
- Third Child: R29,590 payable over 11 months at R2,690 p.m.
Early Settlement Discounts applicable in 2021
- 10% Discount on the annual fee if settled by 31 March 2021.
- 5% Discount on the annual fee if settled by 23 September 2021.
- Aftercare is R700 p.m. for Pre-Primary and R900 p.m. for the Primary School.
Tambotie Preparatory School has been a section 21 company since April 2006. The school is run as a non-profit institution and is registered as such with the receiver of revenue. Financial statements are audited annually and presented at the AGM.